Obviously we spend much more this month, than 2020 May.
Breakdown of expenses (12.2k)
- Mortgage: $4000, always the largest expense in each month, and this month contributes to 33% of total expense.
- Grocery: $1400, majorly on Costco
- Restaurant and Fast food: $200, almost no eating outside or delivery
- Shopping: $2700, including $1k ipad and $650 gc, so on par with last month
- Utilities: $300, this normal expense, sometimes it is small simply because I overpaid some account
- Kids: $160
- Pet: $75 for medicine
- Gas: $35
- Others Large expense
- $400 car insurance
- $900 for parents status extension
- $1600+ for two air tickets
- as estimated 10k would be the average expense during WFH situation..
- cannot believe I spend so many in Costco