A normal month: 9.5K used.
- Home: 4k, this is the fixed and almost half of the monthly expense
- Grocery: 1.8k, roughly 1k at costco and 500 at Weee. Reduce the trips to Costco may help both my wallet and my weight.
- Shopping: 1.5k, finally build a new PC, spend 700 on motherboard/CPU/memory. $140 on apple pencil and $150 on some gc are the other major contributors.
- Kids: $500, a new bike, a new booster seat, dancing class (2 months), and some random books
- Pet: $80, medicine and some treat
- Restaurant: $100, only ordered carryout once.
- Utilities: $200
- Car: $500. including $464 insurance
Next month forecast: huge… prepaid some utilities, amazon and costco gc